Become a Tutor at Master Tutoring in Oklahoma City
Whether students need help with homework or raising their test scores to get into a certain school, Master Tutoring provides tailored mentoring and instruction for high school students. We offer one-on-one or small group sessions of students, but we always provide the same level of individual care. If you love to teach, are an expert in your field and can commit to a full year of tutoring, we’d love to talk to you!
Master Tutoring hires flexible, part-time tutoring positions with competitive pay. Our prime hours are Monday - Thursday from 3:30pm - 8:00pm and Saturday from 10:00am - 4pm.
- ACT & SAT Tutors
- Math Tutors
- Science Tutors
- Provide high-quality academic tutoring and coaching to high school students
- Develop a mentoring/coaching relationship with students
- Maintain a commitment to a set weekly schedule throughout each semester
- Must have scored a minimum of 31 on your ACT or 720 on each section of the SAT.
- Candidates must possess a working knowledge and expertise (as evidenced by a strong GPA, test scores and references) in all or most of the following math and science courses at the high school/college level: Algebra I & II, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics, Pre-calculus, Calculus, Biology, Chemistry, Physics.
- Candidates must enjoy working with high school students, be able to explain concepts well, be highly organized, be able to teach study skills and strategies, and possess good communication skills for communicating with students.
- You must include your GPA and ACT/SAT scores in your application. Please also include courses taken, any tutoring or teaching (paid or unpaid) experience with children/students, relevant work experience, and relevant references.